Free books online
See my book collection
- Mozilla Developer Network
- Shared knowledge for the Open Web
- Helping you select an MV* framework
ECMAScript compatibility table
- by Angus Croll
- Backbone.js gives structure to web applications by providing models with key-value binding and custom events, collections with a rich API of enumerable functions, views with declarative event handling, and connects it all to your existing API over a RESTful JSON interface.
- Angular 2
- One framework. Mobile and desktop.
- A React-like user interface micro-library
- 🚂🚋🚋🚋 - sturdy frontend framework
- Simple and powerful reactive templating
- write less, do more
- An absurdly small jQuery alternative for modern browsers
- A utility library delivering consistency, customization, performance, & extras.
- Monkey testing library for web apps and Node.js
- Data-Driven Documents
- Vis.js is a dynamic, browser based visualization library.
- DropzoneJS is an open source library that provides drag’n’drop file uploads with image previews.
- a tidy repository of jQuery plugins
- A next-generation package manager for the front-end
- Frictionless browser package management
- All the goodness of
feross/standardwith semicolons sprinkled on top.
Articles, tutorials and other resources
Don’t Be Scared Of Functional Programming
- how it works, where it can trip you up. (2ality.com)
You might not need JQuery
- Callbacks vs Coroutines
- A look at callbacks vs generators vs coroutines (medium.com)
From asm.js to WebAssembly
- ES6 in Depth
- ES6 in Depth Articles
Overview of ECMAScript 6 features
- ECMAScript 6 modules: the future is now
Get ready for ECMAScript 6
- ES6 Overview in 350 Bullet Points
- (ponyfoo.com) article repo.
ES7 async functions
Why I’m Excited About Object.observe
- Data-binding Revolutions with Object.observe()