Free books online
See my book collection
- Mozilla Developer Network
- Shared knowledge for the Open Web
- Helping you select an MV* framework
- by Angus Croll
- Backbone.js gives structure to web applications by providing models with key-value binding and custom events, collections with a rich API of enumerable functions, views with declarative event handling, and connects it all to your existing API over a RESTful JSON interface.
- Angular 2
- One framework. Mobile and desktop.
- A React-like user interface micro-library
- Simple and powerful reactive templating
- A utility library delivering consistency, customization, performance, & extras.
- Monkey testing library for web apps and Node.js
- Data-Driven Documents
- Vis.js is a dynamic, browser based visualization library.
- DropzoneJS is an open source library that provides drag’n’drop file uploads with image previews.
- a tidy repository of jQuery plugins
- A next-generation package manager for the front-end
- Frictionless browser package management
- All the goodness of
feross/standardwith semicolons sprinkled on top.
Articles, tutorials and other resources
- how it works, where it can trip you up. (2ality.com)