For sure you know node and npm sites.
Despite it is so young, node ecosystem is pretty rich!
Popular packages and frameworks
- Awesome Node.js
- A curated list of delightful Node.js packages and resources.
Build tools and task runners
- Browserify lets you require(‘modules’) in the browser by bundling up all of your dependencies. See also browserify-cdn
- Web application framework.
- A rich framework for building applications and services
- node.js REST framework specifically meant for web service APIs
- Realtime MVC framework.
- A boilerplate that provides a nice starting point for MongoDB, Node.js, Express, and AngularJS based applications.
- Streamlined web development
- The cross-browser WebSocket for realtime apps.
- Abstraction layer for real-time to prevent module lock-in
- Apache Cordova
- Help secure Express apps with various HTTP headers.
- Is a quick-and-dirty documentation generator.
- Build beautiful programming books and exercises using GitHub/Git and Markdown.
- option parser used by npm CLI
- A light-weight, expressive, and powerful command-line framework for node.js.
- Pretty unicode tables for the CLI with Node.JS.
- Run your browser tests on every push
- simple, flexible, fun, feature-rich test framework
- BDD style assertions for node.js – test framework agnostic
- Asynchronous behaviour driven development for Node
- Node version management
- expose yourself to the world
- Portable Unix shell commands for Node.js
- Higher-order functions and common patterns for asynchronous code
Node weekly news and articles
Felix’s Node.js Guide
- Node Frameworks
- Hand-picked registry of Node.js frameworks
- Node webmodules
- A collection of web frameworks for Node.js
Articles, tutorials and others resources
- Ryan Dahl: Introduction to Node.js (video)
Original Node presentation
Jade Syntax Documentation
Creating and publishing a node.js module
Generators in Node.js: Common Misconceptions and Three Good Use Cases
Node.js: managing child processes
- Better logging in Node.js
- Add context to your log messages
Command-line utilities with Node.js
Using Node.js in Production
Error Handling in Node.js
- P2P workshop
- by mafintosh
10 Habits of a Happy Node Hacker (2016)
Node Streams: How do they work?
An Introduction to Node’s New Streams
- An Introduction to Node Streams (video)
- In 8 minutes, Hendrik Swanepoel demonstrates how to create your own read, write, and transform stream, complete with written notes accompanying the video.
- Node.js Stream Playground
- Created by John Resig to help Node.js developers better understand how streams work by showing a number of use cases that are easily plug-and-play-able.
Building Secure Node.js Applications
Node.js Security Tips
Getting Started With WebAssembly in Node.js
The 80/20 Guide to Async/Await in Node.js