- Can I use …
- Compatibility tables for support of HTML5, CSS3, SVG and more in desktop and mobile browsers.
- Web Hypertext Application Technology Working Group
- HTML5 rocks
- A resource for developers looking to put HTML5 to use today, including information on specific features and when to use them in your apps.
- HTML Goodies
- The ultimate HTML resource.
- Free themes for Bootstrap.
- Mr. doob
- HTML5 demos from Three.js creator.
- Code Guide by @mdo
- Standards for developing flexible, durable, and sustainable HTML and CSS.
- Web fundamentals
- A handbook for best practices (by google)
- HTML5 Game Engines
- Which HTML5 Game Engine is right for you?
- WebGL Fundamentals
- WebGL from the ground up.
Frameworks and libs
- HTML5 Boilerplate
- The web most popular front-end template
- open-source online music notation rendering API.
- Lightweight, fast, interactable 2D HTML5 rendering engine for cross-platform game development.
- an open collection of GLSL Transitions.
- Building blocks for the web
- The Custom Elements Polylib
- Bosonic Web Component
Articles and other resources
Learn HTML (good starting point for newbies)
- Custom Elements
- a web components gallery for modern web apps
- a place to discuss and evolve web component best-practices