All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
This project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
Changelog format adheres to Keep a Changelog
New g14n.info layouts, with link to Changelog page
The goal is to minimize transpiling:
- Using only
- ES2015 babel preset and add-module-exports babel plugin.
- Babel transpiling from *.jsx to *js, revisited procedure.
- CDN support for unpkg.com, dist folder on npm now.
- React as peer deps.
- Separated pin controls into methods.
- Double click in link to delete it.
- Selector datalist populated by nodeList parameter.
- Genealogic tree example.
- Dragging multiple nodes.
- Events endDragging, selectNode, selectLink.
- Missing bottom and right border.
- Inspector removed, interface looks better now.
- New color palette, interface looks worse now ;)
- Update deps.
- Build was broken, cause travis could not find React dep.
- Using caret versions.
- Dragged link is straight.
- Custom item example.
- Inspector position aside selected item.
v2.9.1 - 2016-12-25
- Improved theme implementation.
- Scroll issue.
- Handle resize event.
v2.9.0 - 2016-12-04
- Links are bezier curves instead of lines.
- Trim spaces in Selector only on enter.
v2.8.1 - 2016-10-23
- Start dragging a link source now creates a brand new link, to avoid conflicts.
v2.8.0 - 2016-10-08
- Rename node event.
- Node is selected automatically when created by selector.
- Online example.
- Updated deps.
NODE_ENV=production for builds.
- Data sent by createLink and deleteLink events.
v2.7.1 - 2016-10-05
- Set default height and width, try to get them from container.
- Custom Inspector, used in dflow.
- Renamed component Canvas to Frame to avoid confusion with Canvas class.
- canvas.render() accepts an optional model argument, needed for custom items.
- When dragging started from an input it was not possible to end it.
v2.6.1 - 2016-09-30
- Relaxed dependencies.
- Minor bug when adding an input to a node in a previous empty canvas.
- Selector reset its text on hide.
v2.6.0 - 2016-09-25
- Add or remove input and output pins.
- Emit events to let integrate with other libraries.
- Node dynamic width considered the number of pins.
- Better docs.
- Can pass width and height view props to Canvas.
v2.5.0 - 2016-09-24
- Custom components.
- Server side rendering.
- No Redux, using React local state is fine.
v2.4.0 - 2016-08-23
- Removed mapDispatchToProps, it will be easier to manage it or to port it to pure React.
- Started moving some state from Redux to React components.
v2.3.0 - 2016-06-25
- Exposed actions, util/initialState, components and other stuff needed to import,
extend and use flow-view in other projects, in particular dflow.
[v2.1.1] - 2016-06-22
- Restored src/ folder, babel build is inverted now: compiled code is in root
v2.1.0 - 2016-06-18
- Put lib dir under version control, the npm package could not be imported.
- container element and containerId
- server side test
v2.0.0 - 2016-06-16
- budo dev server and react hot loading
- dynamic changelog
- Codepen example for v2
- Better header comment for minified version
- lib dir, contains commonjs build
- more tests with cheerio, and also server side… finally I can use travis
- React components
- standard js
- ES6 code and babel transpiling
- pre-commit hooks
v1.2.1 - 2016-03-14
- CHANGELOG to gh-pages
- smaller build, less svg.js code
- removed dev deps and unnecessary server side tests
v1.1.0 - 2016-03-02
[v1.0.2] - 2016-02-20
- GitHub social badges
- CDN installation instructions
1.0.0 - 2016-01-17
First stable release