All notable changes to flow-view project will be documented in this file.
This project adheres to Semantic Versioning. Changelog format adheres to Keep a Changelog
- Handle CSS class when FlowViewCanvas is extended.
v4.1.0 - 2020-01-15
- online example
- rollup ES build
- CSS minification
- docs/ folder
v4.0.0 - 2020-01-10
New implementation written from scratch! Basically it has all previous features but it looks better.
- Styling via (old but gold) plain CSS file, instead of previous CSS-in-JS.
- Ready to be imported as an ES module.
- Can translate and even zoom canvas.
- Connect links from both source and targets, yes current implementation is far better and clear then before.
v3.0.0 - 2018-05-03
- Vanilla JS implementation: build size reduced a lot! Almost no need for softare updates, this stuff will work for ever 🤘
- JSON Schema.
- Inspector at left side to edit nodes.
[v2.19.0] - 2017-12-10
- Trigger updateNodesGeometry event, when nodes are moved.
- Complete flowjs coverage.
- Pass theme as argument to Canvas constructor, created a dark theme example.
- Example dom/element.js
- Updated deps
v2.18.0 - 2017-11-23
- Nested theme props, improved structure.
- Renamed Canvas component to FlowViewCanvas so it will be recognizable in React Chrome extension or similar contexts.
- Updated deps.
- The container should be passed explicitly in the Canvas contructor it does not make sense to create it.
- Improved Selector: solved dragging and other minor issues.
- Do not require React as a dependency. Also move react-test-renderer to dev deps.
- The utils/ignoreEvent.js was removed cause handling on every class method is better for maintenance.
v2.17.1 - 2017-11-10
- Page with nav in basic example.
- Updated Jekyll includes.
- Updated deps.
- Require React 16 as peer deps.
- Better default theme colors.
v2.17.0 - 2017-10-09
- Links drawn behind nodes.
- Nodes filled with
nodeBodyColorinstead of transparent.
- Clean up document and window event listeners on Frame unmount.
- On mousedown on an input pin should not start node dragging.
- On mouseup on an input
connectLinkToTargetwas not defined.
- Delete selected link with backspace.
v2.16.0 - 2017-10-08
Canvas.render()multiple times will work as expected.
- Updated deps, in particular to React 16.
- Jest warning
Duplicate module name.
v2.15.2 - 2017-09-05
- More snapshot tests.
- Avoid using width and height on server side rendering, use viewBox to make frames responsive.
- Node plus and minus buttons disappeared when all pins were deleted.
v2.15.1 - 2017-09-03
- Updated deps.
- More flow coverage.
- Composition over inheritance.
v2.15.0 - 2017-08-15
- Using React v16 :metal:.
- Dropped prop-types, using flow static type checker.
- Big refactoring:
- back again to ES6 syntactic sugar.
- using src folder
- Using bindme for better React performance.
- UglifyJS v3 update and source map with comment preample support.
- Jest snapshot tests (few tests and boilerplate).
- Multiple rectangular selection area.
- Updated website style.
- Added docs/ folder to .npmignore
v2.14.3 - 2017-06-08
- File package-lock.json (npm v5).
- Issue41: adding pins started dragging.
- Check deps on commit. Probably cheerio will be replaced by jest, and uglifyjs v3 has breaking changes I need to evaluate now.
v2.14.1 - 2017-05-05
- Links in changelog.
- Deps update.
- Using docs/ folder instead of gh-pages.
- Using prop-types.
- Few improvements in .gitignore and README.md’s markdown.
v2.14.0 - 2017-03-05
- bower support
The goal is to minimize transpiling:
- Using only
- ES2015 babel preset and add-module-exports babel plugin.
- Babel transpiling from *.jsx to *js, revisited procedure.
- CDN support for unpkg.com, dist folder on npm now.
- React as peer deps.
v2.12.0 - 2017-01-29
- Separated pin controls into methods.
- Double click in link to delete it.
- Selector datalist populated by nodeList parameter.
- Genealogic tree example.
- Dragging multiple nodes.
- Events endDragging, selectNode, selectLink.
- Missing bottom and right border.
v2.11.0 - 2017-01-26
- Inspector removed, interface looks better now.
- New color palette, interface looks worse now ;)
- Update deps.
v2.10.1 - 2017-01-14
- Build was broken, cause travis could not find React dep.
- Using caret versions.
v2.10.0 - 2017-01-02
- Dragged link is straight.
- Custom item example.
- Inspector position aside selected item.
v2.9.1 - 2016-12-25
- Improved theme implementation.
- Scroll issue.
- Handle resize event.
v2.9.0 - 2016-12-04
- Links are bezier curves instead of lines.
- Trim spaces in Selector only on enter.
v2.8.1 - 2016-10-23
- Start dragging a link source now creates a brand new link, to avoid conflicts.
v2.8.0 - 2016-10-08
- Rename node event.
- Node is selected automatically when created by selector.
- Online example.
- Updated deps.
- Data sent by createLink and deleteLink events.
v2.7.1 - 2016-10-05
- Set default height and width, try to get them from container.
- Custom Inspector, used in dflow.
- Renamed component Canvas to Frame to avoid confusion with Canvas class.
- canvas.render() accepts an optional model argument, needed for custom items.
- When dragging started from an input it was not possible to end it.
v2.6.1 - 2016-09-30
- Relaxed dependencies.
- Minor bug when adding an input to a node in a previous empty canvas.
- Selector reset its text on hide.
v2.6.0 - 2016-09-25
- Add or remove input and output pins.
- Emit events to let integrate with other libraries.
- Node dynamic width considered the number of pins.
- Better docs.
- Can pass width and height view props to Canvas.
v2.5.0 - 2016-09-24
- Custom components.
- Server side rendering.
- No Redux, using React local state is fine.
[v2.4.0] - 2016-08-23
- Removed mapDispatchToProps, it will be easier to manage it or to port it to pure React.
- Started moving some state from Redux to React components.
- Fixed changelog links.
[v2.3.0] - 2016-06-25
- Exposed actions, util/initialState, components and other stuff needed to import, extend and use flow-view in other projects, in particular dflow.
[v2.1.1] - 2016-06-22
- Restored src/ folder, babel build is inverted now: compiled code is in root
[v2.1.0] - 2016-06-18
- Put lib dir under version control, the npm package could not be imported.
- container element and containerId
- server side test
[v2.0.0] - 2016-06-16
- budo dev server and react hot loading
- dynamic changelog
- Codepen example for v2
- Better header comment for minified version
- lib dir, contains commonjs build
- more tests with cheerio, and also server side… finally I can use travis
- React components
- standard js
- ES6 code and babel transpiling
- pre-commit hooks
[v1.2.1] - 2016-03-14
- CHANGELOG to gh-pages
- smaller build, less svg.js code
- removed dev deps and unnecessary server side tests
[v1.1.0] - 2016-03-02
- Codepen collection of examples
- source map
[v1.0.2] - 2016-02-20
- GitHub social badges
- CDN installation instructions