creates a file you can double click to launch npm start
- You are a (or work with a) designer who want to launch a server to develop cool webapps.
- You have Node.js installed.
- Your working folder contains a package.json. If there is no package.json yet, you can create it with
npm init -y.
- You can open a Terminal into your working folder and copy and paste commands into it.
- Your package.json contains a
Install command with
npm install npm-start-command --save-dev
It will create a start.command file, if you click on it.
- support Linux and Windows too.
- review installation process, make it easier: just download npm-start.command which contains
npm init -y and
- link to zeroconf-redux and x3dom-livereload.
OS icons provided by icons8.