- Can I use …
- Compatibility tables for support of HTML5, CSS3, SVG and more in desktop and mobile browsers.
- Web Hypertext Application Technology Working Group
- HTML5 rocks
- A resource for developers looking to put HTML5 to use today, including information on specific features and when to use them in your apps.
- Mr. doob
- HTML5 demos from Three.js creator.
- Code Guide by @mdo
- Standards for developing flexible, durable, and sustainable HTML and CSS.
- Web fundamentals
- A handbook for best practices (by google)
- HTML5 Game Engines
- Which HTML5 Game Engine is right for you?
- HTML5 Canvas Tutorials
- Here you will find the best tutorials and resources to learn Canvas and other HTML5 aspects.
- WebGL Fundamentals
- WebGL from the ground up.
- A free guide to HTML. It features all elements and attributes.
- Service Worker Cookbook
- The Service Worker Cookbook is a collection of working, practical examples of using service workers in modern web sites (by Mozilla :).
- HTML5 Periodical Table
- All HTML tags organized in a sort of periodic table.
Frameworks and libs
- HTML5 Boilerplate
- The web most popular front-end template
- open-source online music notation rendering API.
- Lightweight, fast, interactable 2D HTML5 rendering engine for cross-platform game development.
- an open collection of GLSL Transitions.
Articles and other resources
- HTML5rocks presentation
One line browser notepad
Adding captions and subtitles to HTML5 video
5 Libraries and APIs for Manipulating HTML5 Audio
- Learn HTML
- (good starting point for newbies)
Native image lazy-loading for the web!
- HTML imports
- HTML’s New Template Tag
- Custom Elements
- a web components gallery for modern web apps
- a place to discuss and evolve web component best-practices
- Building blocks for the web
- The Custom Elements Polylib
- Bosonic Web Component
- is a web component library designed to give you an augmentation of the web component specs focusing on a functional rendering pipeline, clean property / attribute semantics and a small footprint.
Particles in canvas
HTML5 Canvas demos by Kevin Roast
- Getting started with WebRTC
- WebRTC in the real world: STUN, TURN and signaling
- A real world guide to WebRTC